Search This Blog

March 19, 2019

Test Results :: Weeping Willow


CiM Weeping Willow (CiM467) is a pretty medium grey-green opaque colour. I love the more muted colours, so this is right up my alley.


When I reduced Weeping Willow, its greyness increased a little.


Silver crusts up and turns golden in places on top of Weeping Willow. When it is reduced and encased, the yellow is pronounced golden streaks over the grey-blue of the encased silver.


I got pretty colour from my reduction frit on top of Weeping Willow, but not much of a starting strike from the TerraNova2 frit.


Like many other greens, Weeping Willow develops a reciprocal dark line reaction with Ivory.

Weeping Willow, also like many other greens, is a very streaky colour and separated on top of all of the colours I used it with.

Copper Green separates on top of Weeping Willow.

Here are some other beads with Weeping Willow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I just LOVE your blog. I'm new to flameworking and I keep your blog open in Chrome. It's the first place I look when I get out a color that I haven't used before. Please keep finding something to write about! Your hard work really is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for telling me :) I hope you enjoy your glass journey and that we run into each other at some glass community event sometime.

    ReplyDelete