Search This Blog

March 31, 2010

Spring Things

My new palette is so much fun! 

Switching to 1/16" mandrels has brought my overall bead size down, and has really helped me get a better handle on my smaller bead press.  Making smaller beads is forcing me to really think about surface decoration in a more precise way.  Soon, with practice, I might even be able to apply it in a more precise way!  :)

The straight-sided lentils are on a base of Canyon de Chelly, and include silver leaf, TerraNova2 frit, a twistie that included some silver glass and surface decoration in Ivory and Black.

The nuggets are on a base of Silver Pink, and include silver leaf, TerraNova2 frit, another twistie including some silver glass, handmade murrini and surface decoration in Ivory, Black and Canyon de Chelly.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment